Work allotment of different Officers posted in the Department of Environment
Director cum Joint Secretary:
1. Matters relating to Legal Section, Water Cell, Accounts , Establishment, Education and Publicity Section.
2. Matters relating to Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, Vidhan Sabha etc.
3. Matters relating to the meeting concerned with Environment Department.
4. All works and duties entrusted by the Principal Secretary & Secretary, Environment.
5. All works relating to the duties of Drawing & Disbursing Officer.
Senior Environmental Engineer (Water Cell)
1. All works related to Water Cell.
2. All correspondence related to MoEF etc.
Environmental Engineer (Water Cell)
1. National River Conservation Plan
2. National Lake Conservation Plan
3. Narmada Project
4. Common Effluent Treatment Plants and all issues related to Water Cell.
5. Central Sponsored Scheme and others.
6. All works directed by the Director cum Deputy Secretary
Legal Section (Head Legal Assistant):
1. Legal Drafting related works (All matters relating to Acts, Rules, Sub rules etc.)
2. Works related to examination and legal opinion in legal matters.
3. Litigation related matters: Notice, Writs, Suits, Reply etc. to examine and opine.
Appellate matters, judgments etc.
to examine and opine as well as departmental specific legal matters.
4. All works relating to the Right to Information Act-2005.
Accounts Section (Accountant/Junior Accountant)
1. Bills and Accounts to be prepared on time.
2. Monthly Expenditure Report Preparation and Reconciliation with AG.
3. Works related to Audit Para/Draft Para of CAG.
4. All works related to recommendations of Public Accounts Committee.
5. All works related to Plan and Non Plan Budget.
6. To accomplish all the works of meetings related to Accounts.
Establishment Section (Office Assistant/UDC)
The files relating to establishment of the officers and staff of Environment Department and are processed and put up by OA/UDC/LDC before the Director-cum-Deputy Secretary.
Education and Publicity-Section:
All works relating to Environmental Education & Publicity.
Computer Section (Programmer/Information Assistance):
All Computer related work of Department.